PLEASE SQUAD....

3 hours ago, Fireball787 said:

Please Squad release KSP on the Australia PSN store I beg you my ps4 is the only thing in house that is fast enough to run it and if you don't can I get it another way please hear me... BYE

Right now you really don't want the PS4 port, it's a shambles and will likely eat your saves.
There are promises of new PS4 & XBONE ports... But then there have been promises for over half a year now. Maybe when SQUAD has a PS4 version that works properly it'll be available outside 'murica too.
Me, I'm not optimistic. But it's a nice wish.

Edited by steve_v

• 3 weeks later...

Kerbal on PS4 is kinda not working.

From my Kerbal Space Program game experience I can tell you this, Kerbal is seriously fun, extremely frustrating at times, very difficult to learn the extremely twitchy control schemes, and the majority of tutorials out there are for PC not console, even if they say they are for console.

Career mode dies and takes all your saves, Sandbox is all you can play and even that will freeze (crash?) during builds, requiring frequent restarts.

I'm still having fun with this game, but it seems all the activity with updates and mods is strictly on PC.

I can only find DEV posts from around a year ago saying update or patches "soon".

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.