My KSP Cinematics!

DiscoSlelge

Hi everyone! As some of you already now I started to make some videos about KSP and I would like to share with you my work, I already made three video, the first one was about some new tantares features, like a trailer if you want; the second and the third are inspired by historical missions in one hand the Venera 9 soviet probe on Venus and the second the Voyager journey into Jupiter system. I'm trying to always bring something new in those video like more good shots or effects and a better proficiency with camera tool and video maker system, It's the first time I really make something serious so don't hesitate to give your mind!

For info, for video editing and effect I'm working on Final cut pro X on mac. Thanks for your attention and enjoy! :)

(I hope I don't violate any forum rules like the 2.2.i; I absolutely don't get paid for those videos it's just a hobby, if this post is still consider as a violation delete it It wasn't my goal at all)

Voyager : A probe between worlds

Venera 9 : expedition into terra incognita

Spoiler

TANTARES : squat nicely in space

Spoiler

Looks good!

Constructive criticism - The font used on the Venera cinematic is a bit hard to read with all the backwards lettering. Also, have you used camera tools?

5 hours ago, qzgy said:

Looks good!

Constructive criticism - The font used on the Venera cinematic is a bit hard to read with all the backwards lettering. Also, have you used camera tools?

Oh you think ? I was persuaded it was readable, next time I make a russian mission I'll try another typo so ! And yes I used camera tools and hullcam :)

4 hours ago, Galileo said:

Whoa! How can your SVE look better than MY SVE? Simply not allowed. Amazing job

Ahah joke on maybe you're runing with the lowRes textures :Djoke off Thanks for your encouragement ! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.