validation of a contract : “Extract ore from Minmus and deliver it to Kerbin”

Spoiler

Hello, 

I find myself to block during the validation of a contract.
“Extract ore from Minmus and deliver it to Kerbin”
I off have all the indicators with the green except “Near Kerbin”
I tested several altitudes but anything made there.
with top of 200 km, between 200 and 100, in lower part of 100, no altitude validates my mission!!

What then I to make!!??

version mac 1.1.2.1260

Herewith a screen impression

Thank you in advance for your answer

En Français ma langue natale ... pour m'excuser des éventuelles erreurs de traduction
Bonjour,
Je me retrouve bloquer lors de la validation d’un contrat.
”Extract ore from Minmus and deliver it to Kerbin”
j’ai tous les indicateurs au vert sauf ”Near of Kerbin”
J’ai essayé plusieurs altitudes mais rien n’y fait.
au dessus de 200 km, entre 200 et 100, en dessous de 100, aucune altitude ne valide ma mission !!

Que puis je faire !!??
version mac 1.1.2.1260
Merci d’avance pour votre réponse

Ci joint une impression écran

Capture%20d%E2%80%99%C3%A9cran%202017-04

Welcome to the forums!

Had something similar with a satellite contract that wouldn't complete. Try to quicksave then reload and see if it completes. Don't know if that'll work for you, but it did for me.

Was thinking about it and I'm not sure if I 've ever seen an ore contract say "near" somewhere. It's usually "deliver to" or "land at". Is that a mod?

Edited by Cpt Kerbalkrunch

I'd try as low as possible (short of entering the atmosphere) just to be sure. Then quicksave/reload as suggestedby @Cpt Kerbalkrunch.

Wonder if staging/docking/resource transfer messed with tracking of "your ore". Also, since you are using a few mods its possible its a mod issue, if the problem persist removing your mods one at time and see if the problem goes away can help to find the offender (If you are patient enough for this and after less 'intrusive' procedures)

Anyways, you did the job. If the game refuses to pay hit ALT+F12 for drastical measures.

4 hours ago, bewing said:

*ahem* Well, the game doesn't actually track the ore.

That's what I heard.

Howeve, since it may be a modded contract, maybe it tries to track the craft that extracted the ore at Minmus. Just wondering...Anyway,  a simpler solution is always better. 

Thank you for your answers

I will try to answer everybody.

For Cpt Kerbalkrunch : I just tried to quicksave then reload but nothing happened !!

After your advice, I will try to remove all my mods, and I will try different altitudes (but I do not believe too much because I already done !!) with quicksave then reload.

(I'll keep you updated)

For information here is the screen printing of the contract and the different steps ..... with my step "Have your Ore near" invalid (not "Land your Ore on" or "Put your Ore in orbit of"....)

CaptureContracts.jpg

See you soon

Cordialement

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.