What would you do?

Avery616

On 4/21/2017 at 4:12 PM, V7 Aerospace said:

I'd quickly go find an oxygen supply, or else they'd have to breath the toxic, pollen-bacteria-dirt mixture in the air. And maybe find a way of bringing them sterilised snacks...

Poor creatures would have no protection against any earth bacteria. 

If the kerbals were smart they would pack suits.

You asked the wrong question.

The question is, what would my dog do? 

Case 1 (Dog is inside during landing): Well, my house would have one less door, and earth would have three less kerbals.

Case 2 (Dog is already outside during landing): I'm sure that my dog would happily run up to them wagging her tail, and I would be slowly sneaking into the kitchen (knife rack) just in case the kerbals turned hostile.

I don't know why, but my dog is super aggressive when she is inside and someone else is outside; but if she and the person are outside, she is very happy to go up to them and request being pet.

23 minutes ago, CoreI said:

You asked the wrong question.

The question is, what would my dog do? 

Case 1 (Dog is inside during landing): Well, my house would have one less door, and earth would have three less kerbals.

Case 2 (Dog is already outside during landing): I'm sure that my dog would happily run up to them wagging her tail, and I would be slowly sneaking into the kitchen (knife rack) just in case the kerbals turned hostile.

I don't know why, but my dog is super aggressive when she is inside and someone else is outside; but if she and the person are outside, she is very happy to go up to them and request being pet.

My golden retriever would wag her tail, try to get them to play and let them take anything they wanted for their human museum (including me)--she is a stealth retriever since she never barks so she might startle them a bit.

My vizsla would bark at them a lot, but ultimately I expect she too would let them take what they wanted for their space program.

My late lamented half standard poodle half Doberman would have chased them all the way back to their craft and demanded a souvenir before letting them board.  

My late lamented standard poodle, would have studied them closely, and then demanded they give her some chicken, if they couldn't produce she whould have snubbed them.

Edited by kBob

• First I would make sure my glasses are clean.
  • Next I would go outside and say hello and make sure they are real.
  • Following that, I would check my log for any instances of "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

If they are clean, they can stay...if they are spamming my log they get booted to my neighbors yard. :)

On 21/04/2017 at 1:49 PM, Avery616 said:

So picture this. Your sitting on your couch reading. When all the sudden you hear a thud in your backyard. You walk into the back only to see 3 green humanoids and a white capsule. what do you do? I would probably hug em and give them snacks.:D

Are they in 1:10 scale? XD

*Make coffee, the NSA will be at the front door in a few minutes...

*Ask them why on Earth they selected my Biome to land crash on...

*Ask them to move over there rocket, I can't get to my bike...

*Tell them that if they wanted to plant a flag, I'd charge em for it...

*Call Scott Manley to fix their rocket...

*Drive em to all Biomes...

*Ask them If they'd rather have Porkjet Parts...

*Tell them there basically is not much to do on this planet...

*Undock their Rover and take it for a spin...

Edited by LoSBoL

1. Faint

2. Grab my 12 gauge

3. Slowly and carefully walk outside, keeping the gun leveled. 

4. Cautiously open the hatch

5. After realizing that they're Kerbals, use the capsule to message Snapchat the KSC.

6. Bring them inside and give them space blankets, water, and food.

7. Ask them how the hell they managed to keep their space program going. (And tell them that our space program has gone out the window.)

8. Wait for a rescue ship

9. Quickly forge a tourist contract to go the KSC

10. Live the rest of my life in an entirely different Solar system, building rockets for the KSP.

On 4/21/2017 at 3:02 PM, TheEpicSquared said:

I'd boot up KSP, show them the game and say, "Ha! Humans made you! Therefore we have control over you! Now give us the secret to your rockets!" 

:D 

I thought that you said:

"Ha! Hummus made you!"

0_o

On 4/22/2017 at 2:35 PM, Triop said:

I don't have a backyard...

I was so hoping to meet Jeb....;.;

You have a roof....

Edited by Lo Var Lachland

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.