KSP Weekly: A Titan’s flyby and making history!

SQUAD

50 minutes ago, Errol said:

*snip* there has been immense improvement to the dev notes, which has led to me actually enjoying reading them again. *snip*

That alone actually makes me very happy :) Good to hear that your/our voices are being heard. Pinging @UomoCapra on the good news :D

Edited by Avera9eJoe

2 hours ago, Errol said:

I want to be clear, I was referring to the offered reasoning for the alleged increase in volume of dev articles by calling the dev notes flaky, which they were at that time. I agree fully that there has been immense improvement to the dev notes, which has led to me actually enjoying reading them again. Still trying to get used to the new day of the week though.. Makes me feel old and stubborn; but I get a little sad when I realize on Tuesday that dev notes aren't coming out for another few days. I guess it bodes well that I seem to be looking forward to them again in general though. 

Understood entirely my friend. The KSPWeekly is one purpose and the idea of the dev blogs is to be a bit of a different focus - just need time to do both :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.