16 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Did they ever show how they re-attached the plane part? 

I don't remember off-hand if they actually showed it in the series or not, but I think @StinkyAce is right, land and dock on the water would probably be easiest.

2 hours ago, StinkyAce said:

Which mod used, at the moment it's a hard model, I am using maritime pack so the sub can dive, of course firespitter, it's good to be a stand alone. 

I'm not surprised its hard.... the model (and your work) itself is beautiful, but I have to wonder if it would be aerodynamic or just another pretty plane that flies like a bus... 

Edited by Just Jim

Well I do understand aerodynamics sort of. Have ya tried any of the planes that Skunk Works does? I put the A6e intruder up on spacedock. As well as the eagle. I am Work in on making it very aerodynamic, not sure if the game physics will allow an underwater launch. One of the biggest issues with the game is the realism factor. Now a sci fi object in reality has to look awesome, who cares if it can really work . So working with the physics model at hand, it can be a challenge to get "as close to tv effect" as possible. Lol.

Edited by StinkyAce
More info

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.