very long youtube video

4 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

That depends. What's the video about?

I'm not trying to make it about anything really, it's just a very pixilated image of me trying to measure my puppy. That's about 10,000 hours long. I think some where in the middle of it one pixel changes for 1 second or something, really don't remember.

Edited by rockets-don't-make-toast

49 minutes ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

I'm not trying to make it about anything really, it's just a very pixilated image of me trying to measure my puppy. That's about 10,000 hours long. I think some where in the middle of it one pixel changes for 1 second or something, really don't remember.

In that case, I would request this:

"Two Mamelukes held 3 Frenchmen; but 100 French cavalry did not fear the same number of Mamelukes; ... 1.000 French beat 1.500 Mamelukes. Such was the influence of tactics, order and maneuver." - Napoleon

2 minutes ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

Can you put this:

"If it's 0 degrees today and it will be twice as cold tomorrow, what will that temperature be?" - The Raging Sandwich, 2017

I think you could still get a temp out of that. I think it would depend on what unit you used.

Ummm - I'm trying to figure out what the heck this thread is about. Apparently a new YouTube video. I'd like to see it - but asking for sponsors to credit it before it's released is a little shady, in my view - unless I'm missing the humour? That wouldn't be unusual; I'm a boring person and often totally miss the joke - I'm a little lost.

Edited by NorthernDevo