SpaceDock.info (Mod Hosting Site)

VITAS

Is it ok/intended to link to the mod files at that location as the main manual download in the mod thread or is it intended as a recovery storage and the added demand will crush the server?

edit: retracted as the address is in the next post, thank you very much Jattenalle!

Edited by Yemo

7 minutes ago, Jattenalle said:

Barebones browseable mirror of the Kerbal Stuff mods is now available at http://cdn.kspstuff.com/

Checking Now. Thank you!

--UPDATE--

It works well for a basic system. this will be amazing soon!

--UPDATE_2--

Some of the pictures from KerbalStuff are loading up... Intentional?

Edited by Andem

2 minutes ago, NathanKell said:

@inigma as I mentioned on the #ckan IRC channel, while I support CKAN, I support it with moral support (and occasionally by creating or merging metadata). I am not a CKAN dev.

Good luck to all. :)

No worries. I'll fix OP. Do you know who on CKAN might be working on updating CKAN clients to use the cdn.kspstuff.com repo?

59 minutes ago, technicalfool said:

Hi.

A relative newbie tried to post here. However I'm into about 40-ish hours into a no-sleep marathon due to recent events, and ended up clicking the big red DELETE button instead.

Whoever you were, with the Linux and Python experience, apologies, and feel free to re-post. I'm off to bed. Someone who's more awake can approve the thing.

Ah yeah that was probably me.  I am willing to help with any Python or Linux stuff that comes up.  I've been solving problems  developing software for over 20 years and I'd be happy to lend a hand.

1 minute ago, 01010101lzy said:

Would there be something like a big button on the new SpaceDock to direct people hoping to download old KerbalStuff mods to KSPStuff?

All the original mods are there, including the chinese pack. Fret Not! :D

Thanks for the work towards keeping things running guys.

I added links to the Valerian and 52k.de mirrors for my mods. They havent had updates in a while so not many downloads, but if it does start using too much free free to shout at me or remove the files and I'll host them elsewhere. And lemme know if there's anything else I can do.

Edited by Tiberion

38 minutes ago, Andem said:

Question: Which version of the site is official? There is Spacedock, and KSPSTUFF... Should I sign up for Spacedock?

Don't do either right now. KSPSTUFF is the CDN (basically provides the downloads for) Spacedock, but neither of them are really done yet. No ETA, but from my monitoring of the #CKAN channel I think there might be something in a few days.