BDArmory is up to date (according to AVC) but wont work.

5 hours ago, TotallyNotJeb said:

If anyone needs the error logs just PM me. It did say though that something called mono.dll caused an access violation.

This usually means a memory issue (Out of Memory) or a buggy plugin trying to do something stupid in my experience.

Anyway, as @ExplorerKlatt notes, logs help. You should post the both the output_log.txt and the KSP.log files so we have a better idea of what is happening.

14 hours ago, StahnAileron said:

This usually means a memory issue (Out of Memory) or a buggy plugin trying to do something stupid in my experience.

Anyway, as @ExplorerKlatt notes, logs help. You should post the both the output_log.txt and the KSP.log files so we have a better idea of what is happening.

Turns out I wasn't using 64-bit version. Now thats this issue resolved.

Turned this into another issue to save cyberspace.

Edited by TotallyNotJeb
Go cyber-green?

19 hours ago, TotallyNotJeb said:

When I attach weapons and weapon managers, they don't work, at all. But it is up to date, according to AVC, so whats causing the problem?

Did you not learn anything from the prior 2 answers? No logs = no support. We can't help you if we have nothing to go off of.

"This thing doesn't work; what's wrong with it?"

"Anything, given that amount of (non-)information."

20 hours ago, TotallyNotJeb said:

When I attach weapons and weapon managers, they don't work, at all. But it is up to date, according to AVC, so whats causing the problem?

It is always best to manually install BDAc as there are issues with AVC and CKAN

You can find all the links and information needed to properly install BDAc in the OP of our thread:

4 hours ago, DoctorDavinci said:

It is always best to manually install BDAc as there are issues with AVC and CKAN

You can find all the links and information needed to properly install BDAc in the OP of our thread:

It worked, thanks. No more issues from me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.