Xbox one saves just disappeared

Yup, the console versions have innumerable problems with corrupted or simply lost savegame files.  It is a huge frustration on a game where you sink so many hours into your progress.   Honestly the best advice is don't invest much into your saves until the new porting company Blitzworks' update comes and hopefully fixes things.

Yes I totally agree with on that I invested a lot of time in the that career play is over 200 hours plus on my career game play talk about taking the wind out of your sails I had almost all the the science tree completed and the KSC fully upgraded I love this game even with this happened I will still play this game I can't wait for the update I hope it comes soon I wish we had a ballpark date for the update would be awesome 

The latest we've heard was "early 2017".  Unfortunately, we're a little over a month away from the middle of 2017, but we've not received an update yet.  People are generally feeling more positive with the new porting company than the last.

Thing is, with this game, the 200 hours you've spent were not fully wasted.  I am sure you've learned invaluable thing about actually navigating and the orbital mechanics of it all.  Thats knowledge you can't buy or pull out of a hat. You're farther ahead than 90% of my steam friends who own the game and cant reach an orbit of Kerbin for instance.

Additionally, the game has a bunch of cheat options, such a give funds, give science, and set ships' orbits so that in theory it will be possible to recreate to some degree your previous save.  Give yourself science points and unlock the nodes you had prior.   Give yourself $ and upgrade the buildings to where they were.   Its not perfect, but it will save you some grinding and let you have a day 1 new save semi-representative of what you'd achieved earlier. 

Its a really great game as you've come to realize.  I hope you can stick around till when its fixed.  Its some of the most rewarding gaming you can find these days. :)

Yes it is a amazingly great game even with a bad port and yes I have learned a ton of things and how to do things. 

I totally agree with the knowledge I have learned that you totally can't do buy or pull out of a hat the only thing that hurts really is the lost space craft that I have designed to tell you the truth and the save kerbals and other then that. 

I'm totally a addicted to this game even with this set back and lost save I will play extremely enjoyable game for years to come I'm totally counting the days telling we get long waited update. 

Klesh thanks for your great answer's and reassurance I hope to see a multiplayer option one day I would totally fly with you anytime. 

Happy launching. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.