"March For Science" thread moved from everywhere

0111narwhalz

This thread can be found in every index, from the Lounge to KSP Discussion and even the Announcements and Daily Kerbal indices. Moreover, it appears to be locking these subforums in the "unread" state even after the thread has been read, though this can be amended by use of the "mark as read" function.

Weird.

Edited by 0111narwhalz

The first time I tried to move the thread, it didn't accept the target subforum and gave me an error message, so I had to send it through again. Somehow, this caused the software to decide that the thread came from EVERYWHERE. We could try to mess with it, but there's a chance of making it worse, since we don't know what actually went wrong in the first place. However, the redirect messages should auto-delete themselves in another few hours, and with luck, that will solve the problem. It not, we'll have to get the IT people to look into it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. ;.; 

6 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

The first time I tried to move the thread, it didn't accept the target subforum and gave me an error message, so I had to send it through again. Somehow, this caused the software to decide that the thread came from EVERYWHERE. We could try to mess with it, but there's a chance of making it worse, since we don't know what actually went wrong in the first place. However, the redirect messages should auto-delete themselves in another few hours, and with luck, that will solve the problem. It not, we'll have to get the IT people to look into it. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. ;.; 

sounds a like a bit of a rite of passage to me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.