i have been having some problems with ksp with bugs and error(occurring before i installed mods) plz help

I ever since i installed KSP on my new computer i have been having errors and bugs like solar and heat panels exploding on launch and 1min long repeating error messages in the console when i crash a craft lagging my game, when i installed the patcher today and i tried to fix my game i received two error messages and the two loading bars stayed at 0% an it instantly said press OK to exit, after two CMD windows came up and game me ownership over all the files in my directory(wich i already owned but ok) and then it closed, i would like to know if that is whats supposed to happen or if something went wrong.
X2KjQYo.png
Also i now have basically every mod made for 1.2.2 that does not add planets, and this is at the same time as trying to patch the game.

i do not use Steam edition

9 hours ago, SYDWAD said:

i installed the patcher today and i tried to fix my game...

Don't use the patcher, it's servers are down and SQUAD has abandoned it. :mad:
What version of KSP do you have? The current release doesn't include that patcher any more...
I'd download a fresh copy of KSP from the store and reinstall, if I were you.

Edited by steve_v

3 minutes ago, steve_v said:

Don't use the patcher, it's servers are down and SQUAD has abandoned it. :mad:
What version of KSP do you have? The current release doesn't include that patcher any more...
I'd download a fresh copy of KSP from the store and reinstall, if I were you.

Uuuugh but that takes sooo long

3 minutes ago, SYDWAD said:

Uuuugh but that takes sooo long

Yeah, I know. That's why the angry face.
I really don't see how maintaining an rsync based patcher can be too hard, but that's an old argument, and I got nowhere with it.
SQUAD's not interested. The only valid reason I can think of is that nobody there can do native code... even stupidly simple native code. :confused:

Edited by steve_v

1 minute ago, steve_v said:

Yeah, I know. That's why the angry face.
I really don't see how maintaining an rsync based patcher can be too hard, but that's an old argument, and I got nowhere with it. SQUAD's not interested.

Tru, maybe the cost to maintain the servers was too high for how fiew people used it? All it really is is just a system that looks at ye files and a copy. 

Just now, SYDWAD said:

All it really is is just a system that looks at ye files and a copy.

Not even that. It's just a pretty frontend for rsync, and rsync does all the work. I've transferred entire servers with rsync, updating a game is childs play by comparison.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.