The Great Naked Space Man 3D

Felsmak

Greetings! I'm still sort of working on my remake of my that one glorious video that brought the Great Naked Space Man into the world. At first, I decided to make it a slideshow and draw each and every slide, but since I'm bad at perspective, I decided to make it 3D instead!

Also, the Kerbals have been replaced with humans, in order to introduce the Great Naked Space Man to a wider audience. Anyway, here are some renders of the models I've made so far! The beach will not be included in the final animation.

TGv3mtW.jpg

fci9tjF.jpg

I0M3FFg.jpg

8hCKCif.jpg

1 hour ago, Vanamonde said:

@Felsmak, this is close to the sort of thing that's off-limits for our forum. Please keep it clean. 

No worries! I'll keep the camera above the waist and/or employ my full arsenal of conveniently placed props to cover up his naughty bits.

Here's the lower stage of the lander. The upper stage is such a pain to model that it's not even funny.

BsBVF5C.jpg

MAJOR UPDATE! I just finished the spacecraft that will be used in the video. I may or may not include the S-II stage as well, depending on how things turn out.

9Wqtg9j.jpg

k85Qhs6.jpg

fMJZNaa.jpg

I also decided to invent my own design for the lander, since I eventually gave up on trying to model that geometric nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.