KIS no inventory on EVA

Hi all,

I can see the inventory and even put items in container on assembly, but when I go EVA, theres no buton to open inventory on kerbals nor pressing tab key.
The container inventory button is there but when I press it, theres the opening doors sound but nothing happens.
My versions are KSP - 1.2.2.1622 (64k) and KIS is 1.4.3.
KSP prerelease chrashes on loading :(

Hello, there, and welcome! I'll move this to Support Questions, where it may get better attention from people who can answer, okay?

Off the top of my head:

• Are you using any other mods? If so, you can test them to see if one is interacting with KIS: Duplicate your KSP folder, delete a few mods, open the game and test it (you can leave a ship on the pad for this test). Repeat until it's solved, then the problem should be in the last batch of mods you removed.
  • Did you recently update KIS? It's advised to delete your old version rather than downloading the new one on top of it; some old files might be lingering in the wrong places. Wipe the KIS folder, than install it again.

First of all, and beeing this my first post here, I would like to thank you, not only for moving this to the right thead but for the very quick and exactly on the spot answer.

I duplicated KSP folder and striped all mod content and installed only the KIS and related mods and it now works fine, now its just a matter of adding the mods and checking if theres incompatibilities one at a time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.