[_______] Guide to [________]

Dark Junior

The rules of this game are simple. Just replace the blank parts in "[________] Guide To/Of  [_______]" with any two words or phrases. To accompany the name, add a short description to the title. The next user will rate your post and add their own.

EXAMPLE:

Chuck Norris' Guide to Speaking French. After decades of beating up entire bars, killing snakes with his blood, and not technically dying, Chuck Norris is here toteach you how to speak everyone's favorite second language! Among the way, he'll teach you how to conjugate, pluralize, and more! The hardcover edition comes with a special guide, demonstrating when it's socially acceptable to end French conversations with roundhouse kicks. (Hint: Always)

7/10 not enough kicking

Perfectly Cromulant Guide to The Ocean:This cromulant guide to Earth's oceans will take you on a splendiferous adventure, teaching you about the bazillions of fish and other forms of life under the sea.

As you can see, I used adjectives and nouns in these titles, so you can basically use any two words or phrases.

Anyway, I guess we should start now.

The Guide to The: This guide gives you an in-depth look at the. It'll give you a much deeper understanding of The and The. The The's finer points will be explained in this book. The  the the the the the....

5/10 Partner didn't accept the excuses, but interesting read.

An ogre's guide to gardening:

Set up your own swamp, full with smelly plants, muddy water and a small hut with this guide! Also includes ways of defending your swamp against intruders, trolls, and destitute hobos. DISCLAIMER: does not include advise on saving princesses.

4/10 Difficult, since the tools in my shed aren't that sharp.

Canadian Guide to Poutine: This cookbook, filled with recipes for the well-known Canadian dish, poutine, will absolutely amaze you. Discover the secrets to making great poutine, such as the french fry:Gravy:Cheese ratio required to get the perfect taste.

8/10. Astronauts always have much more interesting lives on Earth than they do in space. :) 

A dummies guide to reading how to books. It explains everything about how to properly read a how to book, with everything from how to open the book to why you cannot read books upside down. A very useful guide to have if you read a lot of how to books. :D 

24/62 The book was too long.

Michael Bay's guide to Movies. Michael Bay finally reveals all of his movie-making secrets, including the perfect color for explosions (Orange), sunsets (Orange) and murder robots (Blue with red/orange flames).

Edited by Dark Junior

4/10 the only thing it taught me is what Kerbal already taught me, "moar explosions"

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (Come on, somebody had to do it!)

like the books, but it actually tells you how to hitchhike your way across the galaxy for under "30 Altaritian Dollars a day!"

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.