1 hour ago, rockets-don't-make-toast said:

the details are up to you.

No, they really aren't.  If you'll allow me to reference the Challenge Submission Guide:

Is this challenge possible? Well, if it is depends entirely upon what "the dab" actually is in the first place.  You've skipped the traditional 'good form' attempt by a challenge's submitter to complete their own challenge.

What are we trying to do?  You haven't given us enough information to work with.

How do we win this anyway?  Without any rules defined for what you even want us to do, there obviously isn't a way to decide whether or not somebody has 'won' or not.

Edited by Aetharan

2 hours ago, Aetharan said:

No, they really aren't.  If you'll allow me to reference the Challenge Submission Guide:

Is this challenge possible? Well, if it is depends entirely upon what "the dab" actually is in the first place.  You've skipped the traditional 'good form' attempt by a challenge's submitter to complete their own challenge.

What are we trying to do?  You haven't given us enough information to work with.

How do we win this anyway?  Without any rules defined for what you even want us to do, there obviously isn't a way to decide whether or not somebody has 'won' or not.

He has a good point to this edgy thread, if you where to rewrite the rules then yes this would be a proper challenge as hinges in KSP are quite hard, by all means I see your taking the "minimalist" approach but to make a good challenge you are to do the following :

EXPLAIN THE CHALLENGE 

In this section you are to do as the title says and well, explain what you have to do and under what circumstances, a challenge without this just becomes a thread designed for mission reports, to make a successful challenge you are to make a "interesting" concept that can engage its audience, so us the KSP players and community. 

WHY SHOULD WE DO IT?

This is where you really sell your challenge, is there a prize like a Badge or Roundel? Is there a competitive aspect? Again this is where you ask is this a fun and engaging challenge, if not revert to step one and add more conditions, because as of right now anyone who is IR Robotics can do this in like thirty seconds. 

HOW DO I WIN?

How does the user win? This is the main focus of this step, without it this step then the "WHY SHOULD WE DO IT?" section is pointless, how are you going to rank it? 

IS IT POSSIBLE?

Yes is usually the answer to this stage, there isn't much you can't do now that CKAN is around, modding your KSP is now easier than ever, but what is the dab? Not all of us are still edgy, so you may need to explain in these instances.

Now I hope you know what goes into a good challenge thread :cool: 

Safe Flying, Kenji :wink: