What Type of KSP Player Are You?

ZooNamedGames

What Type of KSP Player Are You?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. What Type of KSP Player Are You?

I guess I'm a Scientist type then - I have a way of optimizing one same line of vehicles until they become more or less reliable/capable/hilarious enough that I can let my "Inner Pilot" out to have fun with them - then I start another one, many Kerbals of course, die violently in this process

For Science™ - where you don't need to apologize for things set on fire!

Edited by Moach

both pilot and engineer. I like flying stuff, but I've grown very,very attached to my Kerbals, so if there is a craft that can quite possibly result in their death by either kabooms or by stranding them somewhere (I play with USI LS, so no food=death), said craft will never leave the ground while it is being manned. if the craft is unmanned however, I don't care what happens :D.

Pilot, because of all my characters:

Ludorf kerman, Captain of the  https://kerbalx.com/owenmaley/Kestrel-shining-star who is pulled into all of the messes asigh gets into. (like bill)

Asigh, My BadS pilot.

Agane and tima, the vals of the plane industry who are my test pilots.

And the elusive, mysterious doug.

All of them have thier own kestrel (Ludorf and asigh share) with it's own style. 

Edited by Eldrad_Ulthran

• 5 years later...

Probably an engineer, I enjoy making my craft as specialized as possible to fulfil its function.

I don't really bother making my dv exact and always go for much more than I need, because accidents do happen...

I always will have a strong streak of pilot though, I just can't resist landing on top of the various buildings. There was this one time with a stock airship and the island runway… Let's just say the antenna on the island airfield's tower has a hitbox.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.