KSC Defense: Reboot! Besiege KSC and occupy it!

2 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

The saved game that should be loaded is "KSC Defense jrodriguez"

Your savegame is invalid since the crafts use a B9 part (Listed as B9.Structure.P2.surface). I'll upload my revised version in the meanwhile, until you can provide us with a save complying with the mod rules.

On 4/27/2017 at 8:12 PM, NotAnAimbot said:

Any mod that does not add parts other than BDA, not including its extensions and that does not affect physical gameplay.

20 hours ago, NotAnAimbot said:

Your savegame is invalid since the crafts use a B9 part (Listed as B9.Structure.P2.surface). I'll upload my revised version in the meanwhile, until you can provide us with a save complying with the mod rules.

Sorry, I didn't realise I added a B9 part. Now it is fixed https://1drv.ms/u/s!AixZLrjtqp-RgrZJpX_Z2Il2-0pFJQ

So I just beat the latest setup, and without using planes. I used TCA, because it was not prohibited.

Video and craft files coming soon. New defenses might take a little longer.

I hope you guys like cheese, for there will be much.

Finished preparing my defenses. Thanks to @NotAnAimbot for the Ground Tundra, I hope it's ok that I used it for my gun defenses.

Also, for others wanting to build defense systems, make sure you set your guard mode settings right, my first iteration would have likely been much less terrible if I had set it up correctly.

Get the new save file here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gimb8vz1pmdoblj/KSC Defense MostExcellent.zip?dl=0

On 08/05/2017 at 4:22 AM, Joseph Kerman said:

BDA won't properly work on me, so I cannot attack, but I can make a defense.

How would you be able to test it if you can't attack?  And unless, you have failed to read and understand the comprehensive ingame instruction manual,  which likely means your defense will be average, installed the mod incorrectly, or are using the wrong version, it should work just fine.

BDAc is expected to work for most players, and 90% of all problems are traced to one of the aforementioned items.  Check the BDA thread for possible solutions

Just now, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

How would you be able to test it if you can't attack?  And unless, you have failed to read and understand the comprehensive ingame instruction manual,  which likely means your defense will be average, installed the mod incorrectly, or are using the wrong version, it should work just fine.

BDAc is expected to work for most players, and 90% of all problems are traced to one of the aforementioned items.  Check the BDA thread for possible solutions

The BDA folder is in the GameData folder. The weapons don't work though, I have the latest, and there's no toolbar.

53 minutes ago, Joseph Kerman said:

The BDA folder is in the GameData folder. The weapons don't work though, I have the latest, and there's no toolbar.

Hi, In which means you couldn't even build a defense properly

You've done something wrong in that case, or are in fact using the wrong version for your KSP, they are the only time the symptoms you describe are displayed

The correct installation path is KSP/GameData/BDArmory.     No other file path will work, and in no circumstances should files be moved out of the BDA folder to other locations.

The correct and only currently supported version for KSP 1.22 is https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/download/v0.2.1.0/BDArmory.0.2.1.0_04132017.zip

I suggest that (should you wish to continue to use BDA, as having broken or badly installed mods in game will ruin your game, regardless of if you use the parts or not )  you continue further discussion in the BDA thread so as not to disrupt this one any further.

Cheers     BDA helpdesk :P

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.