craft load menu won't go away

I made a craft with "alternative wheels" I launched it, as soon as I decoupled the wheels the game would freeze and I had to click the close window button on the bar at the bottom of the screen, when I loaded back in the craft load menu wouldn't go away, I had 2 mods installed so I uninstalled them and nothing changed, I'm running on a i5 with 8gb of ram and an integrated graphics card. I don't know how to give you craft files directly so here's the google drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B15BBJhJkCp8UGVEOXRYUUloNDg

since I had 2 mods installed when it started I don't know if I should be in the modded one or not, the mods were time control 2 and tweakscale, again I uninstalled them and it didn't change. but time control 2 really bogged down the game when I loaded it in during flight. so again I don't know if I should be in the modded or unmodded but could someone help?

Hi the only time  i've seen this is when a craft file has become corrupted, if it happens every time you try and load the craft you have no real option except to delete the craft file, switching to SC view and returning should clear the menu ,  other related nasties include the craft file partially loading into sph but being unable to be edited or deleted, the fix for this is to swap scene and swap back to sph/vab  and then delete the affected craft file. 

If you don't want to lose the craft straight off you could simply drag the craft file out to desktop or something and try reloading the craft menu ,  You can do this while the game is running, the craft file is scanned every time you click the load craft  button , the rest of the time it's ignored

Removing mods especially part mods has been known to cause this, though removing tweakscale can leave craft seriously broken if it was used in the build.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.