Game mode discussion

JSD

On 28/4/2017 at 10:20 PM, ShotgunNinja said:

The thing that hooked me to this game was the sense of accomplishment the first time I manage to land on the Mun. That is something you only feel once, however. It is a one-shot sensation.

You just need to be ready for new challenges. For instance, I understimated the fuel for my Jool tanker. Right now, I have it set for a slingshot a Laythe to capture it into an elliptical Jool orbit, and I need to land it in Vall. The catch is, it only has 1,700 m/s of dV left, so I'm trying to find the best possible slingshots to get it into a low Vall orbit. Once there, chances are it won't have enough fuel to land, so I'll need to send the ships the tanker was supposed to refuel in order to refuel the tanker so it can land in Vall and fill its tanks.

I'll absolutely feel a sense of accomplishment once that tanker manages to land in Vall by the mining rig

Edited by juanml82

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.