The Federation's war chest (stock war ships and other weapons)

Here is my first fleet!

The Corsair light support ship provides decent fire power with it's 16 small I beam rockets. It also is good as an anti fighter vessel.

9kFmnHk.png 

The Schiltron class gunship is a light and fast attack vessel that has the ability to destroy much larger and more heavily armored ships. It has decent armor and is armed with 14 long I beam rockets

O7K7XXk.png

The Falchion AV light cruiser is fairly resilient vessel able to both take and dish out damage. It is armed with 9 small     I beam rockets and armor is decent and protects the engines.

7RjIjr6.png

The Halberd class battle cruiser is a heavier built vessel with a fully enclosed armored engine compartment. Fire power is moderate having 6long I beam rockets 6small I beam rockets.

S90Z2fn.png

The Tabor class destroyer is heavily armored ship capable of massive destruction. It is armed with 10 long I beam rockets plus 2 torpedoes.

womGkfN.png

And last but definitely not least The Axe class Frigate the largest ship in the Federation's fleet and is armed to the teeth with 4 long I beam rockets 5 spear tipped I beam rockets 6 pocket I beam rockets 1torpedo. The vessel is very resilient, being able to operated even after being split in half! The engine compartment is fully enclosed making it very difficult to disable the ship.

mNJqNF8.png

ziESVqC.png 

hope you guys liked them. Here's the link

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kqu2nqoowd69imk/AAAP24dviNdm6JXLzCQvbYpma?dl=0

Edited by Jeb federation
Added more details

Ooh, shiny. I like the frigate, looks functional and mass efficient at 61 tons. The first few don't look very protected though... Any chance of you building a light 10-15 ton fighter in the style of the Falcion? It would look really good with the side curved plates.

16 minutes ago, MiffedStarfish said:

Ooh, shiny. I like the frigate, looks functional and mass efficient at 61 tons. The first few don't look very protected though... Any chance of you building a light 10-15 ton fighter in the style of the Falcion? It would look really good with the side curved plates.

Thanks, and yeah compared to the frigate and destroyer, the rest of the ships have moderate armor. Good idea for the fighter, I'll see what I can do. :D

Edited by Jeb federation

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.