reaper mod would it be possible?

I was playing ksp making my version of the ssv Normandy  mass effect 3 Normandy seen here alliance_normandy_sr2_by_nico89_fx-d3k5iwhen a thought came to mind..."would it be possible to make a reaper mod for ksp?" I thought then to avoid copywrite strikes just modify the model by smoothing out the surfaces and  re-texturing it with the standard white black and gray look of ksp here is a review of a reaper replica by dark horse replicas so you can see what we are dealing with in terms of model

just do away with the indented lines and smooth out the texture a lot and recolor it and you would have a reaper for ksp this thing would need POWERFUL built in reaction wheels and some high power plasma engines obviously keep the major details and the lights but the small lines seen on the model could be left out also the legs of this thing need to be animated to deploy using the landing gear button to understand what reapers are just play mass effect 1, 2, and 3 also since the scale of reapers is incredible at an enormous 2 km tall you could reduce it to only 300 meters instead of the full 2000 meters also if it could be uploaded to ckan that would be fantastic because it is super easy to use

Edited by mindseyemodels

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.