Can't use Crew reports, mystery goo ect.

Another problem that could cause a symptom like this would be if you have CommNet turned on (in your game difficulty settings), and you've got an unmanned probe with no signal back to Kerbin.

Screenshot ought to clear it up, though.

(Moving to Gameplay Questions.)

But i don't have the CommNet on, nothing seems to work with the science, in any game form, making Career and Science mode impossible

14 hours ago, bewing said:

Do the context menus of all the other parts work (except experiments)? What OS are you on? What KSP version? Did you get it from Steam?

I Have Windows 10, Version 1.2.2 and Yes, i did get it on Steam. Also the other Menus work, but for some reason none of the experiments work, as in it doesn't open the pop-up bar to use it, in any game mode (Sandbox, Science and Career, none of the experiments work)

Edited by ChickenBot448

15 minutes ago, ChickenBot448 said:

But i don't have the CommNet on, nothing seems to work with the science, in any game form, making Career and Science mode impossible

I Have Windows 10, Version 1.2.2 and Yes, i did get it on Steam. Also the other Menus work, but for some reason none of the experiments work, as in it doesn't open the pop-up bar to use it, in any game mode (Sandbox, Science and Career, none of the experiments work)

Do you know how to do a file verification on steam?

1 hour ago, bewing said:

OK, if that didn't fix it, then the next thing to look at is if you are using any mods, and whether you updated them recently.

Yes, i do use mods, but all of my mods have been updated and none of them affect the stock Science parts

17 minutes ago, ChickenBot448 said:

Yes, i do use mods, but all of my mods have been updated and none of them affect the stock Science parts

Apparently one of them does. :wink:

Time to start checking them one by one. (And by "checking" of course I mean removing until the problem goes away.)

Edited by bewing

2 minutes ago, bewing said:

Apparently one of them does. :wink:

Time to start checking them one by one.

ok here is my complete list of mods

All B9 Aerospace mods, BD Armory Continued, Environmental Visual Enhancements, Chatterer, Probes Plus, Collision FX, Cryo Engines, Destruction Effects, DMagic Orbital Science, EVA Fuel Continued, FASA Version 7.1, Fuel tanks Plus, Firespitter, Kerbal Attachment System, Kerbal Inventory System, Kerbal Engineer, Kerbal Joint Reinforcer, Kerbal Konstructs, 10km Omni EVA Antenna, HyperEdit, 6 Seat Mk3 IVA, Mk 4 System, Mechjeb, Mk2 Expansion, Docking Camera, Docking port alignment indicator, NAS, Near Future Technologies, RealHeat, RealPlume, Remote Tech DeepFreeze Continued, SM-Armory, SM-Chute, SpaceY Lifters, SpaceY Expanded, Surface Experimental Package, Texture Replacer and EVA Parachutes and Ejector Seats.

And thats all of the mods i have.     

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.