Just to ask.

is there any mod that makes kerbals move inside Spacecrafts?

if not , then

I think Moving inside spacecrafts would be cool , and for a additon if i was in kerbin and pressed c then pressed some kind of button i will walk around the spacecraft , if i was in space i would float and  not walk around . i know that the command pods , the Mk1 and Mk2  dont have space to move and many others , so i would like to see maybe a movement ability maybe added to the PPD-10 Hitchhiker Storage Container or maybe the Mobile Processing Lab MPL-LG-2 and possibly Mk1 Crew Cabin and the Mk3 Passenger Module , MK2 Crew Cabin and to make it simple no more than 1 kerbal can move at a time so the game dosen't lag and kerbals flying around. and if this is possible , maybe switching seats?

other parts that have enough space to move and that could support kerbals.

I would like to know if it is possible , and what is everyone thoughts .

Sincerely

Tyson Kerman

Tell me below

Edited by Space_taco

3 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

theres a WIP mod that kind of does that

here it is!

it kind of does that, but not really

I always thought about moving inside the spacecraft, it would be awesome, and as I once said, we can DESIGN THE INTERIOR!

yeah , but i thought of maybe a Stock one? im fine with a non stock one , but the mod dosen't Really do it

In stock it's possible, provided you're willing to build inside cargo bays and suspend disbelief a little :) Crews of Kerbfleet capital ships such as KSS Intrepid float around inside the ship all the time. I "pressurize" those spaces by editing the config file in the Texture Replacer mod to consider the atmosphere in whatever body's SOI the ship is in to be breathable, with a minimum pressure of 0 kPA. This enables the Kerbs inside to wear their IVA suits, like this:

Spoiler

Clwv5rE.png

...and as you see Bill demonstrating they can get up, float around, and get to other "pressurized" spaces in the ship using a system of "turbolifts", i.e. Mk1 lander cans clipped into the bulkheads :) 

2 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

In stock it's possible, provided you're willing to build inside cargo bays and suspend disbelief a little :) Crews of Kerbfleet capital ships such as KSS Intrepid float around inside the ship all the time. I "pressurize" those spaces by editing the config file in the Texture Replacer mod to consider the atmosphere in whatever body's SOI the ship is in to be breathable, with a minimum pressure of 0 kPA. This enables the Kerbs inside to wear their IVA suits, like this:

Hide contents

Clwv5rE.png

...and as you see Bill demonstrating they can get up, float around, and get to other "pressurized" spaces in the ship using a system of "turbolifts", i.e. Mk1 lander cans clipped into the bulkheads :) 

nice one

3 minutes ago, Ferdoni said:

here's another one that did the job in 1.0 very well. but i think it should indeed be implemented for stock. thats because to give you more 'to do' inside a spacecraft

greetz, ferdoni

yeah but i meant physically moving around

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.