Why is mod not working ?

14 hours ago, Arkythekiller said:

hi, I have downloaded mod planetary base systems and added him to game data in ksp as the wiki said. But it is not working, why ? Is any program needed ? please help Im new in mods. thanks

BiarGjA6T.jpg ?

Also, this may be of interest:

It gets mod installation right... most of the time anyway.

Edited by steve_v
Link the right thread...

17 hours ago, Jas0n said:

Can you send a screenshot of your Game data folder? My guess is that you forgot to extract the zip file.

and in the gamedata with mod:

and i think mod is in it because some options are about it and it add me a more minerals to my orbital surveys (like : kerbonite....) but parts are missing

9 hours ago, steve_v said:

BiarGjA6T.jpg ?

Also, this may be of interest:

It gets mod installation right... most of the time anyway.

i try that .  and problem are more precisely in parts, they are missing, because i have spotted new minerals in game like kerbonite.... and i tried other mods like scanSat and same problem : parts ! 

You are supposed to copy the contents of the gamedata folder in the mod you downloaded and paste them in the ksp gamedata folder, so that you don't have Ksp folder\gamedata\gamedata.

also for installing CKAN, you just download the ckan.exe from github and drop it in the folder where your ksp.exe is.

13 hours ago, Arkythekiller said:

how i can install that ?

Erm, by reading the instructions in the thread I linked? :rolleyes:

As Jas0n said, your GameData directory structure is wrong. Installing mods is explained on the wiki, and in more detail in this thread.
The paragraph relevant to your problem:

Do not drop the mod's GameData folder on to KSP's GameData folder! This will create a GameData folder inside KSP's GameData folder and most likely causing the mod fail to work or even crash KSP on startup.

Edited by steve_v

On 2. 5. 2017 at 8:23 AM, steve_v said:

Erm, by reading the instructions in the thread I linked? :rolleyes:

As Jas0n said, your GameData directory structure is wrong. Installing mods is explained on the wiki, and in more detail in this thread.
The paragraph relevant to your problem:

I think i Know the  problem I need to add addon to SQUAD ? 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.