What happens when you don't sleep well:

cratercracker

My record for staying awake is 5 days in a row. 

I't wasn't intended, I was forced to stay awake because of a sickness. I litterally had to get up in a period of no more than 10 minutes for 5 days. After that followed two days of short naps (at first for just a few minutes, but the got longer soon)

In was terrible and I would rather break my own arm than having to do such a thing again.

Edited by Physics Student

6 hours ago, Physics Student said:

My record for staying awake is 5 days in a row. 

I't wasn't intended, I was forced to stay awake because of a sickness. I litterally had to get up in a period of no more than 10 minutes for 5 straight days. After that followed two days of short naps (at first for just a few minutes, but the got longer soon)

In was terrible and I would rather break my own arm than having to do such a thing again.

Wow! What did you get?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i could sometime "random" click on a number top of the page then almost "random" click on a thread ... fun isn't it ?

per random i "kinda" mean without really seeing the image of what i m doing ^^ might be hypnose auto hypnose, back procesing related sort off, a way or another at least, think blindtest for exemple for a close metaphor

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

I couldn't get to sleep so I spent the whole night texting my girlfriend on pinterest, before finally falling asleep at 7AM. In that time we talked about everything from the SpaceX Mars Colony to how many kids we're gonna have.

6 minutes ago, ChrisSpace said:

I couldn't get to sleep so I spent the whole night texting my girlfriend on pinterest, before finally falling asleep at 7AM. In that time we talked about everything from the SpaceX Mars Colony to how many kids we're gonna have.

Congratulations on having a girlfriend. Hope everything turns out ok! 

Also, doc just said that i need 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Factorio says about 5. 

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Congratulations on having a girlfriend. Hope everything turns out ok! 

Thanks. She really is the kindest woman I have ever had the honour of knowing.

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Also, doc just said that i need 8-9 hours of sleep a night. Factorio says about 5. 

I had 2 and I don't feel tired at all.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.