Updates

RayneCloud

0450AM EST 04AUG2012

Forum Build Internal Version Number: 1.1

Added a new custom BB code to return "Spoiler" functions.

Rebuilt basic user groups and permissions

Rebuilt basic forum permissions

Re-enabled video code in posts in all forums (work in progress, will be finished in the coming hour)

Increased user attachment maximum usage to 2mb, up from 0kb

Increased Max number of images in a Sig to 5, up from 4

Added a new tab to the top Navigation bar that directs straight to the KSP Main Website

Added a new tab to the top Navigation bar that directs straight to the KSP Official Wiki

Added a new tab to the top Navigation bar that directs straight to the KSP Store Login

Added custom user group to handle bans

Updated auto-infraction system warning levels

Disabled reputation system pending review on proper set-up and usage.

Rebuilt post-count ranking system

Ran user title update maintenance

Update: 0506AM EST 04AUG2012

Internal Forum Version Number: 1.1.1

Rebuilt Announcement forum permission set to disallow posting to all but developers, mods and admins.

Allowed "Reply" function to Announcement forum

Update: 0744 AM EST 04AUG2012

Internal Forum Version Number: 1.2.0

Enabled User Album creation

Users may now create albums with pictures, basic BB code functions are turned on. Current max image quota is 25 images per user, this will change eventually.

IFVN: 1.2.1

Changed Date and time Settings

Display is now "Day, Month Year [24H Clock Time]

24 Hour Clock shows as this,

0100 to 1200 is AM

1300 to 2400/0000 is PM

Replaced Stock VB Logo with Kerbal Space Program Logo

Edited by Damion Rayne

IFVN: 1.3

* Encoding changed from ISO-8859-1 to UTF-8 to fix international charactersets.

If you're still having display issues, you may have to edit the post and fix it manually, since data in those posts that did not convert correctly will have been lost.

Changed the IFVN to 1.3, :)

Edited by Damion Rayne

IFVN 1.4

Big Update here,

Created a new user group called "Curious George." , this is the default "Entry Level" group for all members. The first 5 posts for this group are placed into the moderation queue, this is to better combat spam and problems.

Created a user "Promotion" setting that automatically scans for users with 5 posts or more and "Promotes" them to the "Members" user group.

Increased default storage for PM's for all members

Increased default upload size for all members

Increased default album upload size and album size for all members

Rebuilt Post Count Ranks to the Following:

Bottle Rocketeer 5

Rocketeer 25

Rocketry Enthusiast 50

Spacecraft Engineer 100

Sr. Spacecraft Engineer 250

Junior Rocket Scientist 500

Rocket Scientist 750

Senior Rocket Scientist 1000

Capsule Communicator 1500

Flight Director 3000

Turned Video code on for all users.

Turned on permissions for users to edit and delete own posts.

Turned on permissions for users to delete own threads.

Numerous tweaks and maintenance.

Edited by Damion Rayne

IFVN 1.4.1

Enabled the user reputation system.

Disabled the ability to leave negative reputation.

Posted Rules about begging for rep, and or abusing the system.

Enabled thread rating system.

Posted rules about begging for ratings and or abusing the system.

Rules Posts are located here: http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/15254-Forum-Rules

Edited by Damion Rayne

IFVN 1.4.4

Changed all forum display options to the following settings, Last post First, Descending Order, Show All Posts

Turned on the Reputation and Rating System for all forums except Off Topic and Games.

Removed Archive forums, VB has a built in automatic archive function that can be accessed by click on the "Archive" button on the bottom right nav bar at the bottom of the page.

Maintenance:

Fixed some database overhead and optimized tables in the database.

Ran scheduled tasks

Updated user titles

Edited by Damion Rayne

IFVN 1.4.5

Removed HTML code from Signatures, sorry but this was an over-ride from above me.

Increased Image Upload size to 2meg for album images

Increased User storage space to 20meg for "members", people with more than 10 posts.

Sorry guys, but this is all the space we have on the web server and we've only been allotted so much space for uploads. This might increase at a later date. -DR

A little question about the tag: right now, it seems to be limited to one video per post. Would it be possible that you increased/removed this limit? I have a thread listing several videos of mine (within spoilers of course), but they only appear as text with the tag, and I can't post if I try to add more than one video.

If you can't/won't do this, I guess I'll stick to the list I have now, which is a pretty minor issue:p.

Oh, and by the way, we need those Kerbal-themed smilies back!

Increased User storage space to 20meg for "members", people with more than 10 posts.
It's weird, it tells me I still have only 4Mb storage :(

And how about 10 000 characters limit for post size? Is there a chance for this limit to be increased -- or should I look for some other way to fix my old topics?

It's weird, it tells me I still have only 4Mb storage :(

And how about 10 000 characters limit for post size? Is there a chance for this limit to be increased -- or should I look for some other way to fix my old topics?

Tosh, I have NO clue what you are talking about...I can't change that post size limit, at least not that I've seen in the CP. As for storage..I updated it...I know for a fact I did, the CP says it's updated to 20meg.

Tosh, I have NO clue what you are talking about...I can't change that post size limit, at least not that I've seen in the CP.
Ah, I see, vB does not even support changing this. Thanks for your reply; I'll look for some other means to do what I need to.
As for storage..I updated it...I know for a fact I did, the CP says it's updated to 20meg.
Does it concern attachments storage only, or attachments + posts + PMs? In latter case, is there a way to view my entire used storage size ("Attachments" window in my Profile shows attachments only, and it tells I'm using 17.52 Megs... 2 Megs should be available for me -- but they are not, I'm getting "quota exceeded by 13.53 MB" message when trying to upload a small file :()? Edited by Tosh