Updates

RayneCloud

Sense my posts were destroyed, could you possibly edit it to back up to 1010? I lost half my posts. Misterspork half his posts too, he was at 700.

In short? No.

If I change them for you, I'll get bugged 24/7 to change them for everyone. Besides I can't confirm what you're saying, and the posting loss that you claim was not my fault, it might have been an ImpEX issues.

IFVN 1.4.6

Derped pretty hardcore and forgot to set some base settings up.

Image limits in threads now removed entirely, do not abuse this or I will give you such a pinch.

Video's now limited to 5 per post.

Post max-character count increased to 100,000 characters from 10,000

Image limits in threads now removed entirely, do not abuse this or I will give you such a pinch.

Video's now limited to 5 per post.

Post max-character count increased to 100,000 characters from 10,000

Yeeeeeee-haw!

Many thanks)))

IFVN 1.4.7

Enabled rE-CAPTCHA system (Thanks to N3X15)

Disabled new user moderation, all new users go into "Curious George" user group and are moderated for the first 5 posts of their time here, this plus re-cap has been a sufficient anti-spam protection system.

Enabled the actual SMTP Mailer, all mailing issues should now be fixed.

Edited by Damion Rayne

Agreed. Also, we need a few more... unusual or Kerbal-style smilies... you know, animated ones of Kerbs doing silly things (if possible) -- e.g., a "welcome" smiley in a banner-style with Kerbs running around doing silly things. I imagine Skunky can make good use of it. Things like that, as well as some more ridiculous ones for the slightly less common emotions.

Yay! The Kerbal favicon is back! I had to force refresh it in Firefox, but it works. I went to kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/favicon.ico and pressed F5 to force the refresh so it would show up.

I can't edit other people posts, and this don't happens only in new pots, but in all old ones too, that nobody will bother finding and editing... Besides, we shouldn't need to type 18 letters of forum formating to write a number... and we use numbers a lot here... Most of the other smiles are already in the :meaning: format. This one should be converted too.

If you hit the "Go Advanced" button while typing a post then you can enable "Disable smilies", which is found near the top of the "Additional Options" frame. That's a lot less work than the noparse BBcode option, and doesn't disable other BBcodes!

If you hit the "Go Advanced" button while typing a post then you can enable "Disable smilies", which is found near the top of the "Additional Options" frame. That's a lot less work than the noparse BBcode option, and doesn't disable other BBcodes!

May I suggest having this as a global profile option? It's really tedious to turn it off for every single post, or forget and have to edit.

when i try to search anything it gives me the right results like 20% of the time. you need to fix that

First off, drop that demanding tone.

Secondly, it's not FIXABLE, because there's nothing wrong. Increase you search parameters. I never have any trouble using the search engine.

when i try to search anything it gives me the right results like 20% of the time. you need to fix that

What are you trying to search for? It doesn't count words with 3 letters or less. So that can sometimes be part of the problem.

• 2 weeks later...