Looking for a good Minecraft experience.

Tex

Howdy, everybody.

I've gotten super, super bored lately, what with my college classes coming to a close and less things to do. I'm looking to get back into Minecraft, but I don't want to get on the official Forum users' server because I'm just antisocial enough that it seems like there are too many players there. Anybody else have a whitelisted server or otherwise low-pop one to play on? I do vanilla except in extreme circumstances.

Tex, I highly recommend you join the official one or at least give it a try :wink: Currently we're only 8 sorta-active players, and we'd highly appreciate new people. I wouldn't worry about being antisocial, it is a very nice community as long as you don't cause any trouble. Though you have to download 2 mods which (Kepler and Sparky made themselves), which shouldn't be a problem as there are some instructions on our Discord.

Edited by ZentroCatson

I'd recommend to steer clear of MC Forums anyway, it's been a few years since I stopped going there but I know for sure that that place is way too cancerous

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.