Help with BD armoury continued ammo

Osib

Ok so i have had a problem for ages now i keep trying to use the howitzer i out it on it wont work i put on all the ammo and cannon shells still wont work so please help.

thank you!

Hi welcome to the forums,

Now thats out of the way BD Armory problems have recently fallen firmly into two very distinct areas,  the first of these being  "FTUI"  Failure to understand the instructions.  Do you have a weapon manager ( open BD tab in sph/vab select the search by mas option and the weapon manager is about the third item from the top)  Without exception ALL BDAc systems require a Weapon Manager part in order to function correctly . Do you have 1 and only one Weapon manager fitted to your craft?  If not fit one and retry your weapons.

The next possible source of trouble is the version of BDA you are using with the KSP version you want to play,  BDA enjoys frequent updates which benefit all player and it is very important to have the correct version. For your reference as a new forum and BDA user I have provided the links for the current approved and supported versions of BDA

KSP !.22 version   https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/download/v0.2.1.0/BDArmory.0.2.1.0_04132017.zip

KSP 1.29 Version BETA prerelease testing only do not use in a precious or ongoing save https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/releases/download/v.2.0.0-KSPv1.2.9/BDArmory.0.2.0.0_03272017_PreReleaseKSP1.2.9.zip

SO please check that you do indeed have the right version of BDA installed,  running an incompatible version of BDA for your version of KSP will result in systems failing, parts not appearing, Tabs not working or appearing,  in short make sure you use the right version.

Hope this helps resolve your issues, further support can be obtained direct from the BDAc thread linked here

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.