Kerbal Wars: Battlefront II. What's yours?

MR L A

(Hopefully this is the right section)

Hi everyone!

Last night I was scrolling through Instagram (yes, I'm one of those) and I found an interesting post. It was captioned "The last two games you played have merged into one... How bad did it turn out?" The OP had GTA V and Mario Kart 

As this is the KSP forums, lets keep it to Kerbal Space Program and X. So, what game did you last play other than KSP? Do they mix well?

Mine was the original Star Wars Battlefront II... So, I guess Kerbal Klones using blasters?  

FTB: Realism Overhaul Expert Mode, I'm still trying to figure out where a tin deposit is so I can eventually create bronze from native copper. Doing an actual launch is probably a task outside of my lifetime, I hope my daughter can continue my legacy.

Mass Effect:Kerbol

A bunch of aliens journey to the Kerbol system in <whatever> galaxy and meet a race of tiny green spacemen in cobbled together ships full of snacks.

/Not sure if it has ever been specified what galaxy the Kerbol system is in.

Counter Strike Kerbal Offensive - Engineers and Scientists taken hostage and plenty of our top secret crafts are in danger of being destroyed, it is up to Supreme Commander Jeb to lead a Counter Terrorist group to retaliate against the evil doers.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.