KSP Weekly: The space pioneers and other adventures

SQUAD

12 hours ago, Frozen_Heart said:

Pity that he stopped modding after he left the team. B9 aerospace was one of the best.

Seems to happen with every modder that joins.

Well, they say the best way to ruin your love for a hobby is to make it your job...

23 hours ago, Frozen_Heart said:

Pity that he stopped modding after he left the team. B9 aerospace was one of the best.

Seems to happen with every modder that joins.

10 hours ago, Corw said:

Well, they say the best way to ruin your love for a hobby is to make it your job...

*Gasp* What if this is the *real* reason RoverDude is looking for partners for his USI mods...

Agent K: I haven't been training a partner, I've been training a replacement

The ability to move KSC elements around implies an ability to do the same... elsewhere, as well, which is what I fond particularly interesting from an end-game standpoint. Sort of the next step beyond USI, EPL, and other advanced "bases" mods---the ability to create places in-situ.

1 hour ago, tater said:

The ability to move KSC elements around implies an ability to do the same... elsewhere, as well, which is what I fond particularly interesting from an end-game standpoint. Sort of the next step beyond USI, EPL, and other advanced "bases" mods---the ability to create places in-situ.

No, I think bac9 was going for a more Buzz Aldrin's SPM -esqe thing, so you could build and upgrade buildings, but you could also move them a little within the space center (I guess like building expansions in the last SimCity?).

EDIT: Not that I'm saying space center building on other planets is bad, but I don't think that's what bac9 was going for. I'd love it as much as the next guy.

Edited by minepagan

4 hours ago, tater said:

Well Considering that KSP is now in "beta" (technically its released but there are a few things there still working on so I consider it beta still)...it implys that there will be no more major features added to the game, no more major huge bug creating additions...so sadly the idea of a Kustomizable KSC is nothing more then a hollow hope....sadly

Maybe a DLC....maybe...and that maybe is a huge "IF"

Edited by Tidus Klein

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.