Amazing free mercury capsule sim with interactive cockpits and VR support! Anyone tried it?

moonlandermike

I'm fairly sure its ok to post this as it seems to be free with an option to fund (seems to fit the forum guidelines!)...

I've just stumbled on this little gem and I'm blown away that it's apparently made by just one guy!  Has anyone tried it?  It looks like it's still in alpha but already looks great and even has support for VR headsets (like I dream about for KSP :) ).

Anyway, free download links here for PC and Mac - https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/go-for-launch-mercury-vr-educational#/  You can just ignore all the bits about crowdfunding (although I think I'll drop some money to support the effort!).

It doesn't really seem to tread on KSP's toes as it's a different kind of game, a bit more like Orbiter crossed with A-OK (anyone ever play that?).

dCa8npC.png

bpMWI3q.png

mdl9Wtk.png

4 minutes ago, The Raging Sandwich said:

Thats how i found out about it!

I do not have any VR gear, but i think it is an awesome game experience thing.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.