Is there an Odometer?

I'm not sure there is one, and I'm not sure how well it would work. Any time you launch a wheeled vehicle, it comes with brand new parts as if straight off the assembly line (probably was), and then it's recovered and recycled. Maybe for a vehicle in one flight, it would be cool to track distance travelled.

49 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

the velocity measurer on the navball displays horizontal velocity, that's basically an odometer

I would call that a speedometer, since it is measuring current speed whereas An odometer measures distance travelled.

@Nightside

Try with the F3. Distance covered over ground tab maybe?

Or try with Waypoint Manager. You can can see airline from your vehicle for a specific waypoint.

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

Edited by Urses

22 minutes ago, Nightside said:

I would call that a speedometer, since it is measuring current speed whereas An odometer measures distance travelled.

since I know nothing about cars I wouldn't really know that

you can put a flag where you start, and see how far away it is at the end, but that only works with a straight line...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.