Error in the game

Добрый день! Установил игру с Steam. Первый полет нормальный в карьере. Но тогда игра постоянно вылетает, если я пытаюсь выбрать космонавт или запустить новый корабль. Игра без модов, версия 1,2,9,1781. Единственное, я начал версию с самого начала ниже, то я думал, что 1.3 это русский набор его и только потом установил русский язык. Это может вызвать ошибки?

Кроме того, лечение на русском языке. Внезапно, есть люди в государстве, которые знают русский язык. Итак, как я представляю, как Google перевел.

Добрый день! установил игру с паром. Первый полет нормально в карьере. Но потом постоянно вылеты игры, если я попытаюсь выбрать астронавта или запустить новый корабль. Игра без модов, версия 1,2,9,1781. Единственная, я с началом установили версию ниже, потом думал что 1,3 это русская поставил ее и только потом установил русск. Может ли это вызвать ошибки?

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/KDLS/XMxz5d6sa  - ошибка

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/MiLX/ntTNkoVj3  -  Версия игры

Hi there! Since this post is in Russian, I moved it to the Russian sub-forum where it will get better help :)

I read it on Google Translate, and I can tell you this: 1.3 is the version which will have internationalization, but it isn't available yet. 1.2.9, the one you seem to be playing, is available and already has the internationalization, but it is a beta version and not a release version, which means it may have some bugs and problems. The latest release version is 1.2.2, and is only in English.

Hi @Dragg0n, welcome to the KSP forum. Believe (from your 2nd post) you can read enough English; however please use only English in messages posted outside of the Russian subforum (as stated by forum rule 2.3.c).

Reading through Google translate, I get you installed from Steam version 1.2.9, but then somehow installed a Russian language set on it. Don't know where you found a language set, but that is not how the install should work. Using Steam library, select KSP properties, on the properties window the 4th tab "language" allows to select the correct language; the 5th tab "betas" allows to select version 1.2.9. Having done both selections on Steam, KSP will be installed with the Russian localization.

As explained by monstah, 1.2.9 is not yet complete, localization work is still ongoing and will be completed for KSP 1.3.0. But 1.2.9 should work and not crash as you reported. Should you still have crashes, please provide details in this thread, there are russian speakers around who also know how to bring such issues to the knowledge of developers.

Sorry did not see, copied only the Russian version of the appeal. Tell me, what does the version of Steam differ from this version of the game? After downloading the [removed] game from me it works without bugs 0_o and the Steam version falls as soon as I silk on the starting pad or the center of the astronauts :(

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3vw9/6ywscuhYJ

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/34Ru/K5WHVLCYM

Edited by technicalfool
Removed link.

15 hours ago, Enceos said:

@ Dragg0n Будет надеяться ОТРЯД может поймать все кролик , а следующий предварительный релиз будет более стабильным. Но попробуйте начать новую игру, у меня были некоторые сбои при использовании старых сейвов.

Thanks for the advice. To yet does not help. I have already tried to save the save, replace, get the entire folder and all that I found on the PC. The result is the same, and after the first flight the game falls. I tried 10 times since the beginning.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.