AR3S Interstellar Spacecraft Exchange

Hello all! This is AR3S from AR3S ISE! We are a group of players that travel through stars and send you guys pictures! Our goal is to find habitable planets for Kerbals to live on (in mods, but our current one is KSS). We hire the best Kerbonauts to go interstellar and find us possible planets!

How to join:

1) Post Screenshots

2) Get on the possible candidates list below

3) Fill out a form (https://goo.gl/forms/OkQHrFTpaq1885hT2)

4) Wait for letter of approval / disapproval

5) If approved, wait for your name to be put on the members list. If not, try improving your skills and trying again.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MEMBERS!! If you are a talented pilot, builder and/or good for getting the word out DM AR3S and we will assign you!

Current mission: Building the Yuri

Habitable Exo-Planets discovered:

Laythe

Ceth

Aquel

Rilna

Missions Succeeded:

Eris, Edzar and Maccan Kerman, Kerolon System.

Missions Failed:

None! (Yet)

Members:

@StarCrusher96

@JadeOfMaar

Mission Log

Mission: Eris

Pilot: Maccan Kerman

Scientist: Edzar Kerman

Goal: Kerolon System

Final Choice: Ceth

Date of Hibernation: Y11 D398 H407

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Voon Flyby:

u09MUhA.png

Oran Flyby:

QmG74PS.png

Kerolon:

mfYAkIt.png

Aquel:

fs62tql.png

Rilna:

QBJCsvo.png

'Low' Orbit of Kerolon.

cbwby9s.png

Hetoo:

moKnQCw.png

Ceth:

UGLO5O1.png

Mesmo:

D4gP3E7.png

Edited by AR3S_TGL

Yuri Info:

The Yuri is the first large scale colonization mission. It is on course for the Nova Kirbani System. It will be the longest possibly attempted as it has to cover 3 systems. When it's mission is over it will be an interstellar stations in between Kerbol and the Nova Kirbani System and after Kerbin is dead it will orbit Kerbalkind's new home.

Edited by AR3S_TGL

Guys, fictional companies led to rivalries with ridiculous amounts of anger and personal attacks on our forum, so we've had to forbid this kind of "roleplaying," such as hiring employees and taking on jobs for others. It's not clear what your intention with this thread is, but please avoid that sort of thing. 

1 minute ago, Vanamonde said:

Guys, fictional companies led to rivalries with ridiculous amounts of anger and personal attacks on our forum, so we've had to forbid this kind of "roleplaying," such as hiring employees and taking on jobs for others. It's not clear what your intention with this thread is, but please avoid that sort of thing. 

I'm new to this KSP mission-log roleplay thing so I'm clueless to this matter... So, thanks very much for the headsup. :)

Interested for joining you , BUT i'm busy with studies so i'll not have time for playing. *Page marked* I'll be back  ! Under one year ! So if you want to add me, do it but i don't guarantee that i'll be present. Had similar idea to make a series on youtube (large scale colonization with  Extraplanetary launchpads, and many others )So i'm an average pilot, good engineer and i know how to edit video (link to youtube ...)

6 hours ago, Shkeiru said:

Interested for joining you , BUT i'm busy with studies so i'll not have time for playing. *Page marked* I'll be back  ! Under one year ! So if you want to add me, do it but i don't guarantee that i'll be present. Had similar idea to make a series on youtube (large scale colonization with  Extraplanetary launchpads, and many others )So i'm an average pilot, good engineer and i know how to edit video (link to youtube ...)

I've got studies as well (and the dreaded exam week) so I will put you on the possible candidates list.

18 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

We are not going to make any rivalries, if so, we will fight it out in a match of Unreal Tournament or another forum, but that scenario will be unlikely.  Thank you for saying this as we will extremely try to avoid scenarios like this and if worst comes to worst, don't ban anyone else, just me. I take full responsibility to the actions of this group, but not the people in it. Hope fully we will continue forward peacefully and I wouldn't have to refer to this reply.

Thanks.

P.S: Forgot to mention, if you don't want us to continue at any time we will stop and either bring it to another forum or Discord.

2 hours ago, AR3S_TGL said:

We are not going to make any rivalries, if so, we will fight it out in a match of Unreal Tournament or another forum, but that scenario will be unlikely.  Thank you for saying this as we will extremely try to avoid scenarios like this and if worst comes to worst, don't ban anyone else, just me. I take full responsibility to the actions of this group, but not the people in it. Hope fully we will continue forward peacefully and I wouldn't have to refer to this reply.

Thanks.

P.S: Forgot to mention, if you don't want us to continue at any time we will stop and either bring it to another forum or Discord.

OK, let's be clear about what we don't allow then. Forum rule 2.2.j " Roleplay, e.g. acting as a Kerbal, creating fictional organizational hierarchy amongst users and/or interactions of fictitious entities of an oppositional nature " applies. I've differently coloured the three parts of the rule to make clear they aren't necessarily all happening in every instance of roleplaying. While creating a free cooperation with other users is allowed (I'd even say, could be encouraged), acting as if real users have hierarchical roles in anything resembling an organization is forbidden. Such arrangements have brought to rivalries in the past, sure, and that's a good reason for the rule to exist. However roleplaying doesn't require a rivalry to exist: it happens anytime some users act as if they were in a position of power over other users.

Writing "I take full responsibility to the actions of this group" shows you want to be identified as leader in this group (which means a hierarchy is established), therefore goes contrary to the rule. Let this be the last time any of us needs to warn about this rule: avoid anything in your idea to resemble organizational (e.g. stop talking about "staff", do ask about "interested users").

20 hours ago, diomedea said:

OK, let's be clear about what we don't allow then. Forum rule 2.2.j " Roleplay, e.g. acting as a Kerbal, creating fictional organizational hierarchy amongst users and/or interactions of fictitious entities of an oppositional nature " applies. I've differently coloured the three parts of the rule to make clear they aren't necessarily all happening in every instance of roleplaying. While creating a free cooperation with other users is allowed (I'd even say, could be encouraged), acting as if real users have hierarchical roles in anything resembling an organization is forbidden. Such arrangements have brought to rivalries in the past, sure, and that's a good reason for the rule to exist. However roleplaying doesn't require a rivalry to exist: it happens anytime some users act as if they were in a position of power over other users.

Writing "I take full responsibility to the actions of this group" shows you want to be identified as leader in this group (which means a hierarchy is established), therefore goes contrary to the rule. Let this be the last time any of us needs to warn about this rule: avoid anything in your idea to resemble organizational (e.g. stop talking about "staff", do ask about "interested users").

Mostly swiped up problems with admins.

21 hours ago, TheSpacePotato said:

This is a great idea for KSS. I've been considering the idea of roleplaying a space program. I would also like to apply for the unmanned fleet of ships :P

I'm making a list of possible candidates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.