The Interstellar Journey UPDATE Mining base in orbit

My first successful mission to Fust!

Spoiler

Also, @AndrewDrawsPrettyPictures, those ice caps are amaaaaaaaaaaazing, please keep them because that's where I'm colonizing :D

Next up: A sat network, (And then, probes all over the Valentine system so I can collect sci-, oh, who am I kidding, I'm in sandbox, I'm there for the awesome screengrabs!) because I can't throttle anything, and that's prob a good idea anyway. :)

I might also put bases on Solyth and its moon (That's how you spell it, right?)

Edited by Spaceception

I'm going to be launching a sat network soon!

There's 6 satellites, so I may need 2 or 3 launches, but the plan is to get 1 sat in LKO, HKO, Trailing Kerbin Orbit  (TKO) A sat in or near Dres' orbit, one between Jool and Eeloo orbit, and one beyond Kebol orbit.

There will also be a couple scattered between Kerbol and Valentine as well as a few orbiting Valentine.

I've also finished making the base in the spaceplane hanger, so far only the central part of the base, 2 habs and 2 labs, I might launch a greenhouse for aesthetics, since I don't have life support, but I might not.

Edited by Spaceception

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.