The New Colonial Alliance

The-Doctor

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2017 at 8:17 PM, TSLA15 said:

I'd be willing to be a manufacturer. I'm quite new to the Forum, however, I post lots of my work to my KerbalX account and KSP Facebook page where I go by the name of Cam Byers on the Facebook page. I have roughly 2300 hours in the game (excluding playing it out of steam) which I think can make me a good candidate. I tend to focus on reusable vehicles, as well as vehicles that have good looks and good capability. 

Link to KerbalX: https://kerbalx.com/ElectriCam

Hey, still interested? 

Building structures in space is interesting.

UPDATE! Most mods are up to date, Mother is back in development, I got info from the mod maker. Once mother is done, it will be installed, then Kerbalisms hardware update will be out, once that's out we will make a final list of mods. The last mod to be updated will likely be RSS Constellations which is essential to this mission. When that's all settled, we shall be casting off, so prepare for immediate departure 

1O1Sj5g.png

17 minutes ago, ElJugador said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

On another note, if you don't want to delay to decide who gets what role, you can probably start with your own commission and then figure the rest out later

I don't understand what you mean?

Dp44mO4.png

I mean that you can start by setting off with the vessel you were planning to command, then worrying about which one of us will head which mission. I see that most of the ships still have unfilled command posts.

2 hours ago, ElJugador said:

I mean that you can start by setting off with the vessel you were planning to command, then worrying about which one of us will head which mission. I see that most of the ships still have unfilled command posts.

oh sure, the vessel numbers will change, exo moons are now a thing in RSS Constellations. The ship is still far from being designed, I wanna wait for mother to be out. Also Constellations isn't updated yet and a bunch of other stuff. We still haven't gotten someone to work on the extraplanetary launch pads, oh and civilian population isn't compatible with kerbalism yes and kerbalisms hardware isn't ready yet LOL. Much to wait on before we can ship out, so I adivice everyone to have a bit of fun in the meanwhile, I hope to start a MARS series soon, may record tomorrow

• 2 weeks later...

In any case, now that my school obligations have ended, I have tons of free time to dedicate to the Alliance's projects. But there's still a catch when it comes to Extraplanetary and Keridian.

What kind of equipment are you planning to carry onboard the ships @The-Doctor? That will greatly affect what I can do in terms of setting up mining camps and bases and whatnot.

Keridian Dynamics and OSE workshop and the runway from Extraplanetary Launch Pads. All those components to build bases, the base components will be stock, as well as planetary domes, although planetary domes just looks good, it does provide a good foundation for the base. Civilian population will be included, when a better 1.3 version is available, it's rather useless in its current form. Kerbalism for lifesupport, remotetech for signal and deep freeze to freeze the crew. Mother is under development and I've been following the progress daily, it will be a while before we build the ships and head out. In the meantime, it's best everyone gets experience base building and ship building. That's what I'm doing rn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the long absence, I've experienced 2 category 5 hurricanes in the span of 2 weeks, this is pretty much dead FOR NOW, but will be revived and MKS is gonna be the main usage, so get ex in MKS with extraplanetary launch pads and I'll create a new thread when I can, I'm sorta a refugee right now

On 9/19/2017 at 2:55 PM, KAL 9000 said:

Is this dead?

Check the above

On 9/19/2017 at 3:01 PM, ElJugador said:

Sorta. It's partially my fault since I never could figure out how to work the EPL stuff the way @The-Doctor was implying he needed. I ought to keep trying someday.

It's not your fault, check my message above