The YF-X!

So i messed around with the ravenspear mk4 for abit in the SPH. And this was the end result.

DOEmXRs.png

So here it is! the YF-X. Ever wondered what would happen if a SR-71 and a F-22 got married? This is most likely it.

p5PfElh.png

The YF-X is pretty fast. And i have gotten it up to 100.0m/s+

xqgdctc.png

Just look at all the white areas of air going over the craft. (Is that the indicator that the aircraft has broken the sound barrier? Or what?)

taVjdpA.png

Another shot of all the air that the craft seems to pickup.

aUQhT0x.png

So basically this craft is 90% stock. Only thing modded is the OPT intake. But! Did this craft have abit to much 71 for your 22? Than we have a fix for you!

Mw6OTFu.png

Say hello to the YF-X2! Its basicly a YF-X but with a fighter cockpit. The craft can get around to the same speeds as the normal YF-X

q9dxOWR.png

A look inside the cockpit. I could easily see this thing getting BDarmory weapons mounted on it.

YJPhqfM.png

Another picture of all the air this thing picks up.

vspWEap.png

And here are the two YF-Xs side by side. I have just realized that none of em have ladders :P They are some interesting craft. And are pretty easy to put together. Just take a ravenspear mk3. Rip the mark 1 cockpit and mk3 to mk1 adapter out. And replace them with a mk3 inline cockpit and a OPT mk3 inline intake. As for the YF-X2 i forgot what cockpit i used there. Just compare the pictured cockpit to what you are looking at in game. It should be easy to find. I hope you enjoyed this showcase. More to come:D

PS: If your gonna recreate these 2 than you need the OPT aerospace mod.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.