I don't know if this is the right place for this, so if it's not, feel free to relocate it.

The Models and mods we create at Skunk Works, will be released through the spacedock site from time to time. Most of the sci-fi models are ridiculously powered to reflect the shows they come from. They do not adhere to physics. I use the basic required add ons such as firespitter, mechjeb and so on. Some of the meshes are scratch, some modified with owners permissions. 

If you see a model I show an image of, be patient, it will be available soon.

Currently working on the AC130, P3, E2C, for release, the shado skydiver is on back order, a multitude of modern jets are also on back order. With the collapse of the other download site, kerbalstuff,  most were lost to the Kraken.

Hopefully i can get our team of engineers to expedite the refabrication of them.

Thanks and keep on flying.

Skunk Works command.

2 hours ago, StinkyAce said:

I don't know if this is the right place for this, so if it's not, feel free to relocate it.

The Models and mods we create at Skunk Works, will be released through the spacedock site from time to time. Most of the sci-fi models are ridiculously powered to reflect the shows they come from. They do not adhere to physics. I use the basic required add ons such as firespitter, mechjeb and so on. Some of the meshes are scratch, some modified with owners permissions. 

If you see a model I show an image of, be patient, it will be available soon.

Currently working on the AC130, P3, E2C, for release, the shado skydiver is on back order, a multitude of modern jets are also on back order. With the collapse of the other download site, kerbalstuff,  most were lost to the Kraken.

Hopefully i can get our team of engineers to expedite the refabrication of them.

Thanks and keep on flying.

Skunk Works command.

Maybe this should be in add-on dev, @Vanamonde (sorry, couldn't find the 'flag' button)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.