KSP Weekly: The flight of the Norge and forging missions

SQUAD

On 13.05.2017 at 9:36 PM, Red Iron Crown said:

I snort-laughed. You've been playing the game for at least four years and claim that you didn't get your money's worth. Thanks for injecting some humor into my day. :)

I bought this game mainly to support the project and eventually play a finished game. I had fun, but not with a finished product but a heavily modded one. This game is only a part of what I imagined. Not because it hasn't got my favourite mods, but because of messy development and lack of essential features that were never added and are still needed.

Unfortunetally, I don't think this development approach will ever change. I'm still feeling cheated by the hasty 1.0 update and lack of any significant progress from then on. And now that T2 has taken on the project I don't expect any significant changes to the base game.

Being deeply disappointed I leave this forum for now. It's a good game because it's one of it's kind, but not as good as it could be. Still on my top 5 games list (when modded), but wish it was developed by someone who takes things seriously.

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2017 at 11:18 AM, zzguy said:

Which Q&A page? Link?

http://www.kerbaledu.com/faq

Technically, there is no multiplayer, but you can do all kinds of collaborative learning activities with the game. However multiplayer functionality is planned for Kerbal Space Program.

Edited by Talavar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.