Burn Together bug

Good afternoon, my name is Mark. I recently downloaded the Burn Together mod and decided to test it. I built a cool stock plane and placed a couple of those on the Runway. Then I fired up 'All Follow me', started the engine and began to accelerate. But the following plane just swivelled around the Runway even after I took off! Could you tell me: what's the problem?

On 5/15/2017 at 6:43 AM, Enot02 said:

Good afternoon, my name is Mark. I recently downloaded the Burn Together mod and decided to test it. I built a cool stock plane and placed a couple of those on the Runway. Then I fired up 'All Follow me', started the engine and began to accelerate. But the following plane just swivelled around the Runway even after I took off! Could you tell me: what's the problem?

3 hours ago, Speeding Mullet said:

@Papa_Joe - Couldn't find an OP thread for Burn Together.  Are you still maintaining it?  If so any tips for @Enot02

SM

Hi,  all BDA mods (or most of them anyway are being maintained by the BDAc team.  the forum link is in my signature below.  Take a look there and follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the OP.   That should help you get started, and if needed, provide us the information we need to help you!

On 18.05.2017 at 9:01 PM, Papa_Joe said:

Hi,  all BDA mods (or most of them anyway are being maintained by the BDAc team.  the forum link is in my signature below.  Take a look there and follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the OP.   That should help you get started, and if needed, provide us the information we need to help you!

Nope, found nothing. Pretty sure it's only for me.

On 5/18/2017 at 5:54 AM, Speeding Mullet said:

@Papa_Joe - Couldn't find an OP thread for Burn Together.  Are you still maintaining it?  If so any tips for @Enot02

SM

On 5/23/2017 at 1:19 AM, Enot02 said:

Nope, found nothing. Pretty sure it's only for me.

You will find the download in the OP of the following thread: 

Scroll down and open the second spoiler - BDAc Family Mod links

On 25.05.2017 at 2:05 AM, DoctorDavinci said:

You will find the download in the OP of the following thread: 

Scroll down and open the second spoiler - BDAc Family Mod links

But why? I already have BT in my GameData folder! I have the item, but there is a bug!

Edited by EnotMunin

11 hours ago, Enot02 said:

But why? I already have BT in my GameData folder! I have the item, but there is a bug!

Hi , sorry to report that many users report burn together working perfectly in KSP 1.22 and I can confirm that it works correctly for me also.   Do you understand how to use the system?  have you fitted BT modules to every craft?  did you prepare the following craft by applying the brakes, setting throttle to zero and starting engines?  I believe there are videos on how to use BT on you tube.

Please check that you have the correct version of BDA and Burn together installed for your chosen version of KSP ( it matters)

For further information and notes on how to get support and the information required from you in order to diagnose the issue,   please see and read the how to get support link in my signature below.

14 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Hi , sorry to report that many users report burn together working perfectly in KSP 1.22 and I can confirm that it works correctly for me also.   Do you understand how to use the system?  have you fitted BT modules to every craft?  did you prepare the following craft by applying the brakes, setting throttle to zero and starting engines?  I believe there are videos on how to use BT on you tube.

Please check that you have the correct version of BDA and Burn together installed for your chosen version of KSP ( it matters)

For further information and notes on how to get support and the information required from you in order to diagnose the issue,   please see and read the how to get support link in my signature below.

I am completely sure that: 1)my BT version is compatible (downloaded via CKAN); 2) I applied the brakes; 3) I clicked [X] and started the engines.

8 hours ago, Enot02 said:

(downloaded via CKAN); 2)

It has been known for CKAN to install the wrong version of  the mod . It is in your best interest to check what CKAN installs is actually correct .

I would suggest that you delete the ckan installed version and re download and install manually. See below the link for correct version of BT to install in KSP 1.22

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BurnTogether/releases/download/0.0.7.2/BurnTogether.0.0.7.2_12232016.zip

Manual install instructions, download from link above, extract archive, inside the archive  open the GameData folder and copy paste the BurnTogether folder into KSP/GameData.   If you follow the procedure and still have difficulties I will need to see a zipped copy of the KSP.log in order to provide any further help.

BDAc Help desk

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

Hi , this is an easy one.  You are using KSP 1.2  there is no official version of burn together for that version of KSP.  You will either have to upgrade your KSP or stop using BT. . You also have several other errors concerning MJ and MM. and of course you seem to be collecting MM dll's when you need only 1 .

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.