is ksp on ps4 europe

No, it was never made available in Europe's PS store when it was released.  We don't know why specifically.

People have found a workaround by setting up an account on the PS4 store in a region where the game is available.  Apparently this is frowned upon by Sony, possibly is against the EULA, but people have managed to do it.

That being said, the current version of the console ports are sub par and potentially "unplayable" depending on your level of tolerance for frustrating savegame corruption.

A new port is being done from scratch by a new, and hopefully more competent porting company named Blitworks, and I recall reading that this version will be available in the Euro PS4 store (though I can't find a source on this at the moment).  So if the above idea of purchasing from another region is unsavory to you, you can wait until the new port is released and buy it from the EU store then.

That saves me asking.  I got a PS4 for my 50th birthday recently and was hoping to play KSP on the console as my laptop strains under the pressure.  Glad to hear that there is a new port in the pipeline and I look forward to seeing it on the PS Store here in the UK.... eventually! :wink:

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Lover said:

Why the love isn't it still not released in Europe yet, doesn't anyone know? Someone has to know why, loving tell us !! God loving Christ !!

We see that you've discovered our language filter. We understand that you're frustrated, but please keep the discussions polite while you are here. 

6 hours ago, Lover said:

Why the love isn't it still not released in Europe yet, doesn't anyone know? Someone has to know why, loving tell us !! God loving Christ !!

Because:

On 24/07/2017 at 1:06 AM, Gaarst said:

The console ports were disastrous. A patch was made to solve the main issues and I don't think it solved anything because nothing seemed to have changed.

The company that made the ports (Flying Tiger Entertainment) was fired by Squad after this mess, and a new one (Blitworks) was hired to re-do the ports from scratch. In the meantime the console versions were pulled from the Xbox and PS4 stores and will come back once the new port is done.

It's been a few months now. The new ports get their two lines of "we're working on it and we're getting closer to the end" in each Devnotes KSP Weeklies and that's pretty much it.

Don't worry about the current console ports, you're not missing much considering the feedback they received.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.