!!MAY-Day!!MAY DAY Jebs stranded rescue ship not seeing

Guys having great fun rescuing people from spce done it once so when 2 people where on same orbit i took the mission. as before got to within 3.2mts away

no one there, so i thought maybe i'd left it to long so i scraped the mission. But now Jeb is stranded around MUN so i sent up my Mun lander stripped of its legs replaced with two seater return rescue craft. but again with in less than 5klm no craft yet in the space station i can change back to Jebs craft and cant see rescue ship  any help plz guys

Five kilometers sounds close (and in space it is), but it can be difficult to see a ship 100 meters away if it's in the dark and you're not sure of the direction. Since you can control both ships, this one should be pretty easy. Take control of each ship and target the other. Then just point your nose at the target marker and move (slowly) in that direction. You'll see it sooner or later.

Got ninja'd by the OP himself. Always forget to check for new replies before hitting send.

Edited by Cpt Kerbalkrunch

Moving to Gameplay Questions.

@capt: scarlet, glad you got it figured out!  :)  If your question is answered, you can mark it as such by clicking the little gray "check mark" button over on the left-hand side of the post you feel is the best answer to your question (in this case, might be your own post where you mention what you discovered).  That'll let other folks know that the question is done and no further assistance is required.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.