Hi ! 

I'm playing KSP in career mode but i can not do a node of maneuver ! I right and left click on my trajectory but nothing to do ! I tried in sandbox mode and it worked so tell me if I have to upgrade something or else..

THX for your help !

This should have been in the Gameplay questions section.

In career mode you have to upgrade your buildings to unlock new abilities. To be able to use Maneuver Nodes you need to upgrade your Tracking Station.

Actually, I have a similar problem.  Node appeared once but niw doesn't.   Missing control (contracts) is upgraded and tracking station twice I think (patched conics). Am I looking at a reinstall? Am using precise node mod! 

2 hours ago, MoridinUK said:

Missing control (contracts) is upgraded... 

Maybe that upgrade made the node go away? 

A serious question : do you have a communication link back to KSC or a pilot aboard?  Scientists/engineers can control the vessel but not plan manuevers.

4 hours ago, Spricigo said:

Maybe that upgrade made the node go away? 

A serious question : do you have a communication link back to KSC or a pilot aboard?  Scientists/engineers can control the vessel but not plan manuevers.

Valentina is at the helm!  but yeah I do need to sort out a comm network soon.. sigh.. it confuses me!

lol.. mission control!  opps.. my mistake!  

can we confirm the exact requirements, Pilot, or comm network and core, tracking station level two? mission control level 2?  I really want to find out if something isn't working right!

2 hours ago, MoridinUK said:

can we confirm the exact requirements:

Pilot, or comm link and core,

tracking station level two

mission control level 2

Confirmed.  The probecore need electricity for control.  AFAIK command pods uses electricity only for torque,  but worth checking if make any difference . 

1 minute ago, Spricigo said:

Confirmed.  The probecore need electricity for control.  AFAIK command pods uses electricity only for torque,  but worth checking if make any difference . 

You're a star! cheers!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.