MiffedStarfish

Does anyone know a decent GIF maker site?

5 posts in this topic

I have recently been trying to make a GIF for my profile pic, but haven't had any success. The one site I found that gave me a URL to the GIF squeezed the animation into about half the width it should be, and I haven't managed to get any other ones to even accept the file. To all the people who have GIF profile pics, I would really appreciate it if you could direct to a working site.

(mods, I wasn't sure if this was the correct section to post in, but it didn't have anything to do with the game itself so I just went with the lounge. Please move if it's in the wrong place) 

If you're interested in using software, there is an addon for Blender (titled Bligify) which adds support for GIFs. You can grab a sequence of files and turn them into a GIF, or turn a GIF into a sequence of files.

I used gifs.com for months now and was not disappointed. The last time was for "Galli the Alligator" and "Tai Chi" profil pic : 

lOVAjr.gif

mw9NnG.gif

Googling is hard, ain't it?

On 5/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, MiffedStarfish said:

I have recently been trying to make a GIF for my profile pic, but haven't had any success. The one site I found that gave me a URL to the GIF squeezed the animation into about half the width it should be, and I haven't managed to get any other ones to even accept the file. To all the people who have GIF profile pics, I would really appreciate it if you could direct to a working site.

(mods, I wasn't sure if this was the correct section to post in, but it didn't have anything to do with the game itself so I just went with the lounge. Please move if it's in the wrong place) 

EZ Gif.

The things you can do with that site...

http://c-0-r-e.deviantart.com/art/Talking-to-a-Leftist-Preview-679838081

1 person likes this