TechTier Official program launch today 5/18/2017!

TechTier

Hello everybody, I am here to announce the proud launch of TechTier. We are based around creating a realistic space program environment. We will include top of the line realistic launch times, conditions, physics, and of course rockets. For instance, say that today the temperature at Cape Canaveral is 78 degrees Fahrenheit, this is a nominal launch temperature if we had a launch set for today. We will be using extra realisticness by adding in launch timer and event callout. We will also be using others such as booster cams, (no floating cameras), occasional failures, and real development times for new rockets and technology. Any real world satellites or suggestions will be accepted if available with our current rocket capabilities. I am running a pretty packed version of Realism Overhaul to meet real world requirements. We primarily specialize in LEO station building, LEO or GSO orbits, as well as NASA related missions. I will mainly be launching from Cape Canaveral, but if required, I have KSC switcher for maximum performance. I will soon set up a post for real world or highly detailed satellite suggestions as well as, eventually, manned missions. While this is 100% for the fun of it basically, I will, to the best of my knowledge, explain the physics and reasoning behind my designs. I hope everybody enjoys this journey, and without further adue, enjoy!

Link to my heroes who inspired me:

http://www.spacex.com/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.