How to Make KSP Load Faster

I have 89 mods, and it takes 20 minutes to load the game. It sometimes crashes once I reach the end. I've wasted lots of time loading, and I have active texture management. Please help and tell me how you make ksp load faster

Edited by SpaceEnthusiast23

If your game is crashing at the end of the load cycle you have bigger issues than just loading time. With 89 mods you need to be running 64 bit. Make sure you have no other open network connections, hamachi etc, . 

If you've done or are doing those things, then it's possible that you have a problem with something you have placed into the GameData folder.  

Unfortunately my Chrystal ball is currently being re calibrated, so I'm unable to offer any further assistance,  though there's a rumor that a zipped copy of your KSP.log will aid in fault finding.  

See the how to get support link in my sig, for pro active steps you can take to rectify your issue.

Edited by SpannerMonkey(smce)

6 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

If your game is crashing at the end of the load cycle you have bigger issues than just loading time. With 89 mods you need to be running 64 bit. Make sure you have no other open network connections, hamachi etc, . 

If you've done or are doing those things, then it's possible that you have a problem with something you have placed into the GameData folder.  

Unfortunately my Chrystal ball is currently being re calibrated, so I'm unable to offer any further assistance,  though there's a rumor that a zipped copy of your KSP.log will aid in fault finding.  

See the how to get support link in my sig, for pro active steps you can take to rectify your issue.

What is hamachi? Sorry, I'm new to ksp.

1 hour ago, DrLicor said:

Open in it open-gl or DX11 mode. This also reduces the memory crashes. 
I hought active texture management was outdated a long time ago because KSP implented it into the game?

Will that require a better video card?

Nope, just check out the links I gave. It's just a way of launching the game. Dx11 option reduces more but can give more graphically glitches compared to open in glmode. Choose one where you think is the best.

6 hours ago, DrLicor said:

Nope, just check out the links I gave. It's just a way of launching the game. Dx11 option reduces more but can give more graphically glitches compared to open in glmode. Choose one where you think is the best.

I'll try. I'm gonna get rest first.

On 5/19/2017 at 3:49 PM, DrLicor said:

A sad thing happened. When I tried using OpenGL, it says the game crashed.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.