So, i have been watching this Youtube series called "KSP Kollaborative Warfare" (found here). It is a series of collaborative play where multiple people try to take and keep various bases around Kerbin (all provided by KerbinSide). It uses various mods, and the people trade save files in order to collaborate (although alternate methods can be used).

I would like to do something like this, and I am looking for a few people to participate (ideally, we would have at least 4 people, but more can be included if more express interest). We would have to discuss the rules that we would adhere to, and what all mods, aside from the necessary ones, that should be used.

It is, in essence, an RTS style game hosted within KSP.

If you are interested, reply and let me know. We start hammering out details, rules, and the like.

Some rules I would propose:

You must own a base with a tracking station in order to launch or control spacecraft.

The KSC would be permanent neutral ground, used for official business (such as signing peace treaties or negotiating ceasefires or surrenders).

Each "turn" will consist of 10 "points", which can be split between any of the following actions (this list should be amended later):

aircraft run - 3 points
watercraft run - 4 points
Land craft run - 4 points
Deployment of base defenses - 1 point
launching spy satellite - 2 points
launching communications satellite - 2 points
launching an offensive sattelite (a spacecraft capable of striking the planet from orbit with a weapon directly) - 5 points

Claiming parts of Kerbin led to so many arguments that it spilled over into other parts of the forum and we, unfortunately, had to impose a ban on such role-playing games here. I'm sorry, but if you want to do this, it will have to take place somewhere else.