Kerbal Northern Weaponry Bug

Hi other KSP players,

I have some problems with Kerbal Northern Weaponry. I installed the mod and the parts shows up in the VAB and SPH (for some reason twice times. In the Utility tag and the BD amory tag). But when I drop the bomb, the explode like any other part without completly destruction. Could someone help me or send me a link to another post wich answer this question?

I have never used the mod myself, so I can only tell you basic mod installation tips, which you may already know, so ignore this if you have installed other mods before.

It sounds to me like you have installed an outdated version of the mod, I would check A. The mod has been uptdated to whatever version you are using, and B. You have installed the correct version for the game version you are using.

Another possible explanation is that you have another mod installed which is conflicting with Kerbal Northern Weaponry, or you have two or more copies of the mod in your gamedata folder.

I would recommend checking you have the right mod version for the game version, and if so and the problem persists I would take out every mod in your gamedata except Kerbal Northern Weaponry and if that fixes it, slowly add in mods one at time until you isolate the mod that may be breaking it.

If you do all that and it doesn't fix it, I'm stumped, and you'll have to ask someone who uses mods. Hope this helps! :)